Order Staging Associate
Company: Buckhead Meat Northeast
Zip Code: 08837
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
The order staging associate receives output from the production department and directs product to the appropriate pallet for shipping. The employee operates both manual and motorized pallet handling equipment to bring orders to appropriate areas for shipping.
Employees receive a copy of Buckhead Beef’s organizational reporting structure at time of hire.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Each employee is responsible for the food safety and quality of our products.
- Responsible for staging finished product boxes on appropriate pallets for shipment.
- Provide communication to supervisor of any packaging related issues.
- Properly label all products and equipment to conform to all legal and safety regulations.
- Ability to operate pallet handling equipment
- Communicate with coworkers and customer service representatives to coordinate last minute changes.
- Maintain work areas in compliance with HACCP and Sysco Corp. guidelines.
- Properly clean, store and maintain all knives, scales, etc. assigned to the employee.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Know and understand the company’s safety, food safety, and health goals and their objectives. Assist the company in achieving these goals by participating in the safety program.
- Help develop and follow all safe work practices.
- Report all non-compliances, accidents, injuries or illnesses to supervisor immediately.
GMPs: Promoting Personal Hygiene
Overview of HACCP Basics
GMPs: Effective Hand Washing Techniques
Basic Food Facility Security
Foodborne Illness & Employee Reporting
Preventing Food Contamination
Annual refresher training
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time