Bilingual TA Candidate Support Representative - PART TIME
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Business Services
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Tentative schedule (subject to change and will be confirmed at time of interview): Monday - Friday from noon - 5:00CST.
Receives, responds to, properly routes and resolves inbound inquiries and communications from candidates and applicants supported by Talent Acquisition, to enhance the candidate experience and resolve inquiries. Responsible for processing Invoices and Purchase Orders necessary for the basic operation of the Talent Acquisition department
- Provide assistance to candidates to enhance their experience throughout the applicant experience. This may include providing individualized training, documents, and coaching callers through the various processes and steps in the selection process.
- Interpret callers’ needs and actively direct them to self-service options, where applicable. Ensure proper escalation to others as needed, to resolve issues.
- Document issues and identify resolution to inquiries to assist in creating a knowledge base.
- Provide password assistance for variety of systems available to candidates.
- Performs outbound follow-up communications, as necessary to ensure candidates’ needs have been met.
- Log all interactions in appropriate system.
- Timely review and reconciliation of vendor invoices and purchase orders for the Talent Acquisition department. Code each invoice properly to ensure that the correct department or Sysco location is charged for the correct expense.
- Maintain a relationship with internal payables department and vendor billing departments to ensure payment, invoicing requirements, back-up, etc. for properly processing.
- Maintains a summary of vendor expenses and compare against budget. Provide monthly summary of expenses to Talent Acquisition leadership.
- Maintain professionalism and very strong customer service skills at all times.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year experience with invoice handling and processing
- 1 year customer service or call center experience
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
Previous experience using SAP/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (Employee Interaction Center) when handling inquiries.
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Experience using a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting preferred
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrates customer service orientation
- Ability to remain professional at all times
- Excellent listening and data entry skills
- Ability to use experience and judgment to resolve and support candidate needs with empathy and confidence.
- Ability to carry out successive steps and resolve routine issues and deviations in accordance with instructions, policies and accepted practices.
- Ability to research problems, and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions for recommending plans of action.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively.
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, proper grammar, and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitoring of own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Sysco Associates and candidates at all levels
- Training Team
- Talent Acquisition Leadership team
- Vendor contacts
- Corporate IT and HR Support
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Part Time