Marketing Associate -- Central FL/East Coast
Company: FreshPoint Central Florida
Zip Code: 32809
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Basic Job Concept:
Generate new business and increase market share, selling our product line to new businesses, existing operations and future food operating facilities.
Vice President of Sales
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Secondary education preferred.
- One (1) year experience in a sales related position.
- New case growth in territory street sales.
- Qualify new accounts with minimum purchase of 15cs/avg. per drop.
- Maintain and organically grow current customer base with specialties, dairy and fresh cuts.
- Stratify accounts and monitor drop sizes.
- Perform cold calls and monitor publications for leads to new restaurants and hotel openings.
- Prepare and present proposals for potential new business.
- Annually present 4 business reviews.
- Prepare weekly territory CRM report.
- Plan and organize weekly customer itinerary.
- Personally check in first order with new customers.
- Effective communication to customers on market conditions, seasonal trends.
- Aid in any promotional activity (introduce new products, food shows).
- Monitor and collect any past due accounts.
- Coordinate and communicate customer concerns with appropriate departments.
- Solutions driven.
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- General understanding of distribution and warehousing procedures.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in a positive manner, follow through on directions and organize effectively to satisfy the customers’ needs.
- Proven ability to generate new sales.
- Proven ability to present themselves professionally and exhibit the basic tenants of effective salesmanship.
- Proven ability to effectively manage projects and people.
The Physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. An individual should contact his or her supervisor or the human resources department if he or she believes that an accommodation is needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, and sit for extended periods and perform repetitive movements in wrists and arms on a frequent basis. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Outside Sales persons will spend time in the office as well as on the road and at customers’ locations.
This Job Description is not an employment contract. The company reserves the right to change the job description and the job duties at any time without notice. I certify that I understand the job description, I possess the above qualifications, and that I can perform each of the above functions with or without an accommodation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time