Spc, QA Regulatory & Technical Services
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: BSCC Corporate
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Responsible for QA (Quality Assurance) RTS (Regulatory and Technical Services) recall and related administrative activities. This position will also be responsible for QA RTS technology-based administrative duties.
2. Coordinating administrative tasks related to Sysco QA’s Product Discrepancy Notice (PDN) workflow.
- Gathering information from operating companies, suppliers and other sources.
- Communicating with suppliers to obtain specific information in order for recall project initiation in timely and efficient manner.
- Providing details and information into BellTower Technology (BTT) (recall software provider) application and key associates at BTT.
- Creating and launching recall/withdrawal/hold project using BTT within 2 hours (or sooner) of a notified product recall/withdrawal/hold.
- Monitoring activities and details shared by the operating companies and others in BTT during a recall/withdrawal/hold project.
- Completing follow-up and invoicing tasks upon completion of a project in BTT.
- Providing timely and accurate reports to managers, QA team – as needed.
3. Coordinating administrative tasks related to Sysco QA Specs Database.
- Monitoring incoming PDNs in Salesforce.
- Monitoring shared email folder for PDN related inquiries.
- Assist PDN Gatekeepers in ensuring timely assignment of incoming PDN.
- Providing updates and reports when needed regarding PDN status.
4. Monitor QA RTS shared email folders.
- Monitoring shared email folder for Specs Database related inquiries.
- Coordinating incoming emails to appropriate manager for resolution.
- Providing administrative support and guidance to requestors and Sysco QA.
- Coordinating with business technology (BT) team when needed for resolution.
- Coordinating with other QA associates as needed.
5. Complete other essential job duties as assigned.
- Regularly monitor incoming emails in Sysco QA shared email folders. Folders include: Regulatory Communication, PDN, Specs Database, Rizepoint Support, etc.
Education and / or Experience:
- At least 3 years of administrative experience in a cross-functional coordinating environment is required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (ex. GED) one year certificate from college or technical school required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Preference given for Spanish, French language skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Knowledge with tables, formatting, formulas, clipart/ graphics, presentations, macros, database development, project tracking, etc.
- Ability to use a personal computer with word processing and spreadsheet software, telephone, copier, and transcription equipment. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required. Knowledge and experience with other cloud-based software would be preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision.
- Must be able work during weekends (during active recall) as required. Able to work flexible hours as required.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time