Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Nashville
Zip Code: 37209
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Marketing Manager (OpCo) is to partner cross functionally to execute, tailor and deliver strategic Marketing initiatives locally. Flawlessly execute marketing programs to accelerate case growth. Advocate for the customer, innovate and drive Sysco preference. Oversees all activities for marketing, advertising and promotions as well as managing local execution of incentive programs, collateral development and digital channels. Leads flawless execution to meet or exceed organization objectives. Supports enterprise initiatives and benchmarks for success. Evaluates and utilizes research, trends analysis and competitive data. Develops and implements processes to drive sales metrics and create loyal customers. Collaborates cross functionally and with other marketing team members and stakeholders to execute, benchmark and innovate effective marketing plans, programs and campaigns.
- Support the execution of enterprise and local campaigns, trade shows, customer events, advertisements, promotions and other events
- Strategically implement and manage enterprise marketing tools to support sales objectives
- Measure, benchmark and communicate local results and make recommendations to continuously improve marketing strategy
- Develop and proactively manage local marketing budget
- Utilize market research, identify trends and propose strategies to market and OpCo leadership
- Support local web sites, apps, social media and digital channels
- Work collaboratively to communicate local market conditions, customer and program feedback to continuously innovate marketing programs
- Educate, train and engage local sales force in support of sales objectives
- Ensure all marketing activities are customer centric and/or accelerating case growth
- Inputting, tracking and effectively communicating for promotions and activities
- Providing continuity with Sysco brand positioning across activities
- Ensure review and communication of custom programs and developed assets
- Transparent storage and sharing of assets on marketing server
- 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience in a B2B organization, a distribution company and/or experience with a large sales function
- Marketing or sales experience within foodservice a plus
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent educational level
- Advanced computer skills required; proficient with office applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience utilizing salesforce.com preferred.
- Ability to influence and seen as a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within matrix organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills to work across multiple departments while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners across the enterprise
- Excellent project management skills
- Must be able to manage and drive multiple work streams
- Ability to coordinate tasks, resources, and opinions across functional areas to execute sales strategy
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Solid analytical problem solving skills, including familiarity with analyzing reports and deriving insights from data
- Knowledge of marketing principles, product lines, and Sysco platforms
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position will require travel through various means of transportation which may result in long periods of sitting.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have flexibility in working hours to accommodate customer requirements from time to time. Due to customer availability, early morning, evening and occasional weekend work may be required.
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- If working remote, must have required software to ensure timely communications and have a dedicated work space free of any distractions and participate in conference calls in a business friendly environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time