Lead, User Experience (UX) Designer
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
We are looking for a passionate and proven leader to pioneer user experience at Sysco. As our user experience champion, you will lead the way to create and drive a design culture throughout the organization. This is a strategic role working with leaders, business owners, product teams and solution architects as an internal advisor/advocate to create and maintain a user-centered design approach as well as define and integrate UX best practices and standards across solutions. Be prepared to jump into the deep end with us to solve UX problems. These are exciting times in our space as we are still in the early stages. Come build a state of the art UX practice starting from the ground floor.
- Develop, influence and communicate UX vision and strategy to multiple disciplines.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and user-centered design processes and ensure that they are fully integrated into the user-centered product development lifecycle.
- Lead and drive user-centered designs based on user stories, use cases, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability testing. This includes conducting usability studies, creating personas, task flows, user journeys, wireframes, and building prototypes in order to conduct usability testing.
- Use analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product.
- Recruit, mentor and grow top design talent.
Your Hands On and Leadership Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HCI, Visual/Interactive Design or related field.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in UX strategy, product design, experience/interaction design, visual design and user research.
- 3+ years building and leading high performing user-centered design teams.
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Axure, PhotoShop, Illustrator.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts.
Attributes of our Sysco professionals include a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever- changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge. Demonstrates strong business acumen, ability to think strategically and critically, with a track record of success in partnering with business leaders. Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently and develop in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language and visuals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (comfortable in interacting with all levels of the company)
- Ability to multitask and have flexibility to accommodate changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, must be able to work through and resolve obstacles, be persistent and persuasive
- Excellent client facing/expert advisor skills
- Travel may be required
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time