Sr Mgr, National Accounts
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Location: US-NV-Las Vegas
Zip Code: 89115
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position is a Corprate role based in Las Vegas OPCO
The Senior National Account Manager will support the VP-National Accounts in the management of assigned customers, to enhance customer experience while achieving Sales and Profit plans, service levels, and overall customer satisfaction. This role will handle the day to day administration for customers. They will provide guidance to Sysco OpCos, Corporate Departments, suppliers, and generally assist in the coordination of all interactions and workflows with the customer.
- Help achieve Sales, Gross Profit, and Delivered-Margin Financial Plan for their group of customers. Ensures OpCo alignment with Corporate targets
- Assist with execution of AOP (Annual Operating Plan) and JBP (Joint Business Plan) for their customers which align with Customer and Sysco goals.
- Coordinate complex customer request/projects/initiatives, including limited time offers, new location openings, product additions and deletions, etc.
- Analyze and find mutual customer/Sysco value in the Supply Chain such as category/product voids leading to increased case volume, increased Sysco Brand Mix to drive customer value and Sysco margin, and reduced operating expense (drop size, off sched, returns, credits, etc.)
- Manage day to day interaction with customers, communication flow to OpCo Contract Sales leads and AEs, Problem resolution, Service Level monitoring.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Business/Sales/Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a national accounts sales role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong tactical planning and leadership skills
- Able to self-direct work priorities to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong negotiation, and conflict resolution capabilities
- Work collaboratively across corporate functional areas
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong financial acumen
- Sysco Reporting Systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time