Company: Buckhead Meat Northeast
Zip Code: 08837
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, this position is responsible for the day-to-day manufacturing operations and maintenance in assigned department. Maintenance Technician will have responsibility to achieve productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, safety, and EOE objectives through both individual and team contributions.
- HVAC Certified, EPA Licensed is preferred
- Some Saturdays & overtime is mandatory
- Must be available to be on call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, & 365 days per year.
- Electrical equipment maintenance experience is a plus
- Machine repair & assembly; will train
- Monitors and maintains fluid levels as pertaining to each piece of equipment. Thoroughly cleans equipment after each use.
- Observes safety rules while operating equipment. Wears protective equipment.
- Uses, distributes, and maintains materials, tools and equipment in a secure, safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Returns and/or ensures the return of all tools, materials and equipment to appropriate storage area in a timely manner.
- Promptly reports any lost, damaged, or broken tools or equipment to appropriate personnel.
- Demonstrates proper operation of equipment and tools as needed to ensure employee safety.
- Responds to emergency requests for repairs.
- Responds to emergency requests within established standard of promptness.
- Ensures that emergency repairs are completed according to established procedural guidelines and that any necessary follow-up is conducted.
- Maintains accurate records of materials used.
Regularly checks/repairs locks, cylinders, hinges, door closers, and related security hardware and electronic systems
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time