Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Business Services
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Service Management Leader manages the overall performance of the sourcing relationship including ensuring Supplier(s) performs the services agreed to in the Services Agreement in a manner that is consistent with the spirit and letter of the Agreement. Facilitate Sysco’s compliance with the Agreement including providing training and knowledge transfer where required to ensure the partnership is working effectively. Provide ongoing assessment and facilitation to modify the contractual terms and/or relationship expectations. Monitor and track costs associated with the Supplier agreements and provide first level approval for procurement and invoicing.
Primary areas of responsibility
Performs activities related to governance and contract management of business process partners:
- Responsible for the overall governance process and management of 3rd party agreements for SBS Business Process Partners.
- Responsible for ensuring the terms & conditions of the Agreement are satisfied.
- Manages the change order process between Sysco and the 3rd party Supplier
- Facilitates the governance committee for Supplier Relationship meetings
- Ensure timely resolution to service delivery problems driven by contractual or governance issues of the 3rd party Supplier
- Ensure the delivered service meets the strategic and tactical operational needs of the business
- Ensure the proper process exists to measure customer satisfaction and service level commitments
- Provides leadership to resolve escalated issues and disputes
- Monitor and track deliverables and commitments
- Ensure reasonable audibility of Supplier processes
- Manages invoice process and prepares for approval
- Oversee benchmark activities to monitor Supplier performance against industry standards
- Partner with Sysco’s VMO to negotiate and contract new and/or revised contracts and legal terms with the Suppliers
- Bachelors or higher education.
- Minimum of 7 + years of business experience. Preferred 2+ years’ experience in working with Service Management agreements either in Sales, Administration, or Contracting
- Executive presence; demonstrated executive level competence and achievements
- Facilitation and collaboration skills to enable completion of deliverables
- Knowledge of contract management and legal concepts
- Strong leadership and decision making to drive timely resolution
- Strong inter-personal, motivation and influencing skills
- Negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Planning & organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time