Sr Analyst, Finance
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, deeper insights and overall business improvement. Partner with Merchandising and SBS to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices. Support corporate FP&A processes, initiatives and reporting within the Commercial function.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support reporting and insight for the Merchandising and SBS leadership teams including metric development and projections of future financial performance.
- Provide insight into the monthly and quarterly results for Corporate Finance including forecasts.
- Support Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and budgeting process for the Merchandising and SBS functions.
- Support the ATC process of tracking and reporting on key metrics and the tie to P&L results.
- Supports Merchandising and SBS monthly/quarterly business review process.
- Coordinates and liaises closely with Corporate and Site Finance as well as operations management.
- Provide Ad-hoc analytics and financial decision support.
- Provide financial analysis for major initiatives.
- Identify cost and efficiency opportunities
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- MBA or, an equivalent combination of education and experience (5+ years) sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Minimum at least 5 years of work experience in a corporate setting, with emphasis on areas such as reporting development, financial planning and analysis, business analytics, and financial modeling
- Strong Commercial focus, with exposure to multiple business/functions and excellent business partnering skills
- Experience with SAP ECC system and BPC is preferred
- Able to perform quantitative analysis using appropriate analytical tools. Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to develop and troubleshoot reports
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- High business acumen with strong finance background
- Works productively across the enterprise and partners with others to achieve shared goals
- Communicates clearly and concisely; verbal and written
- Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness
- Able to deploy Finance best practices across the organization
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position can be performed from the Corporate facility.
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time