Company: Buckhead Meat of Dallas
Zip Code: 75237
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
Brief role description
Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
Primary areas of responsibility
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential and continuously improve the payment process
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk.
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Attention to Detail
- Analyzing information
- Vendor Relationships
- PC Proficiency
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time