Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Serve as a leader and business matter expert in the area of supply chain. Responsible for leading and managing multiple projects across Category Management, Re-Distribution Analytics, Steady State Optimization, Transportation Networks and other ad-hoc projects. The Sr Analyst is also responsible for leading day-to-day activities with hands-on management, training and coaching Analysts.
- Serve as leader and business matter expert in supply chain designing, modeling and analysis
- Model, analyze and compare various supply chain scenarios using supply chain optimization tools
- Coordinate with key stake holders and help in developing strategies, assumptions, supply chain analysis deliverables and own communication to understand current business model, costs and savings
- Undertake ownership of future state cost/savings analysis and present results and influence management
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build strategic relationships in order to transition projects from analysis to execution phase
- Proactively identify, analyze and recommend opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the current supply chain analysis processes
- Coach and train Analysts for professional development in existing processes. Provide proactive timely feedback on associates to Leadership for performance management
- Continuously assess Sysco’s data relevant to Category Management and Re-Distribution Analytics including validation of all raw data files received from internal departments, suppliers and other sources
Education and / or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree required (Business, Computer Science or Analytics degree preferred) or relevant Sysco experience in lieu of a degree
4 years relevant professional experience
- Experienced quantitative problem solver who can manage complex issues and interpret large data sets comfortably
- Analytical thinking who can draw sound business conclusions from multiple sources of information
- Leadership competencies
- Self-driven individual who is able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities
- Collaborative team player who can effectively work in a matrix/cross-functional organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and proactively within the defined scope of responsibility
- Advanced Excel, Intermediate Access & PowerPoint required, Theoritical knowledge of statistics and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g. spreadsheet modeling, regression analysis) required, project management capabilities
- Proven experience in strategizing, modeling and building models based on mixed integer programming tools such as i2 Supply Chain Strategist, Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru or other tools for network and sourcing analysis
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position must be performed from the corporate facility in Houston, Texas.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time