Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Position reports to Segment Finance leader and is responsible for analytics and decision support involving National accounts. Role will include financial reporting and measurement, analysis of key metrics and their impacts on the P&L. Also, the position will provide timely communication and collaboration with Sales leaders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts performance analysis on CMU customers for monthly operating review as well as face to face customer business reviews
- Develops MDA provisions that drive customer behavior and positive P&L results through modeling
- Collaborates with national sales team to identify P&L opportunities for growth
- Integral part of the AOP process for the national sales team
- Collaborate with other teams within Sysco to help achieve national sales yearly plan
- Support national sales team through monthly forecasting of sales and GP
- Ad hoc customer requests
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative background required
- Work experience in a corporate setting, with emphasis on areas such as reporting development, financial planning and analysis, business analytics, and financial modeling
- Previous sales finance experience preferred but not required
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Self-starter that is detail oriented
- Strong computer knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook programs. MS Access experiences a plus
- Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions
- Ability to handle matters of a confidential nature
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time