Software Engineer - Informatica, FI
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Informatica ETL Developer to do design, development, maintenance and production support.
Ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience working with data flows between SAP BPC, SAP BPC on HANA, Microsoft SQL Servers, AWS cloud, Azure cloud etc., is required.
- Informatica S3/Redshift connector/integration experience
- Demonstrated delivery of multiple complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated partnership with business clients and value proposition of projects/portfolio.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with dedicated and matrixed resources
- Ability to establish / build cross divisional relationships / collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and Sr. management on both business and IT sides.
- Experience working with both local and off shore teams
- Experience working in Agile Methodology is preferred.
- Provide support for current data flows into Finance applications SAP BPC and SMI (homegrown Microsoft BI application) and others as necessary.
- Work with initiative leads, product teams, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to deliver value to the business.
- Review and accept software and interface design and requirements.
- Refine and decompose requirements to the level of detail required to initiate development.
- Deliver ETL and related components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time and quality standards.
- Design, prototype, develop, test, and document existing and new ETLs, and related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost effective product delivery.
- Perform unit testing of ETLs and related components and document test results.
- Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of issues identified and action items.
- Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Perform troubleshooting on ETLs and related components
- Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance
- Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated ETL-related problems, proactively and as issues surface.
- Informatica PowerCenter base system configuration and support including installation, upgrades, performance tuning, etc.
- Perform code version control activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or
- Minimum 10 years of current and hands-on experience with the following:
- Informatica PowerCenter (including 2 years of v 9.x or higher) design, development and performance tuning
- Complex SQL and high-volume relational databases
- SQL Query performance tuning
- UNIX shell scripting experience.
- Enterprise job scheduler (Control-M, Autosys, Redwood, etc).
- Informatica PowerCenter system maintenance, installation and upgrade experience
- Code / version management tools
- SQL and Relational databases
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with AWS technologies: Lambda, Data Pipeline, EMR/Python, S3, Redshift, Athena
Abilities and Skills:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including preparing for and conducting presentations for both large and small audiences
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing associated stress
- Flexibility; able to readily accept new changes and is viewed as a change champion; open to new ideas
- Maintains positive attitude and willingness to promote in others
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills; manages time well amongst competing priorities
- Ability to organize and work with multiple business and BT teams to accomplish common end goals.
- Proven ability to identify, focus on, and own high priority issues and tasks
- Proven track record of ability to deliver against deadlines and produce high quality results (accuracy, thoroughness in deliverables produced)
- Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills
- Superior professionalism, leadership and interpersonal skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time