Techno-Functional Support Analyst II, BT-FI
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Techno-Functional Support Analyst II, BT Finance
The Technical Support Analyst will provide technical support in the development, maintenance and production environments for non-SAP Finance applications at corporate office.
- Provide production support activities on finance applications built on Microsoft SQL Server family of products.
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure weekly and monthly data loads from source systems to finance application are accurate and complete.
- Ensure the data in finance applications match with source systems and troubleshoot data variances.
- Work with initiative leads, product teams, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to deliver value to the business.
- Review and accept software and interface design and requirements.
- Refine and decompose requirements to the level of detail required to initiate development.
- Design, prototype, develop, test, and document existing and new analytics models using Microsoft Tools, and related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost effective product delivery.
- Perform unit testing of related components and document test results.
- Complete code reviews and complete documentation of issues identified and action items.
- Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance
Ideal candidates possess:
- Experience working with stakeholders in finance, merchandising, supply chain, and tax teams at corporate and field offices.
- Experience working in SQL Server Relational Engine (SQL), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) and Microsoft Excel.
- Expert knowledge with hands on experience working in MS Excel.
- Expert organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in managing tasks, tracking progress on various workstreams, resource assignments, budget monitoring etc.,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated partnership with business clients and value proposition of projects/portfolio.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and Sr. management on both business and IT sides.
- Experience working with both local and offshore teams
- Experience working in Agile Methodology is preferred.
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in applications in finance analytics using Microsoft BI tools
- Minimum 3-5 years of current and hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning
Abilities and Skills:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including preparing for and conducting presentations for both large and small audiences
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing associated stress
- Flexible; readily accepts new changes and is viewed as a change champion; open to new ideas
- Maintains positive attitude and willingness to promote in others
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills; manages time well amongst competing priorities
- Ability to organize and work with multiple business and BT teams to accomplish common end goals.
- Proven ability to identify, focus on, and own high priority issues and tasks
- Proven track record of ability to deliver against deadlines and produce high quality results (accuracy, thoroughness in deliverables produced)
- Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills
- Superior professionalism, leadership and interpersonal skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time