Sr. Software Engineer, BPC
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Sr. Software Engineer - BPC (Business Planning & Consolidations)
Job Summary: Senior Software Engineer to provide design, development, maintenance and production support activities for BPC Consolidations & FP&A application platform.
For the perfect candidate, we are offering relocation.
Ideal candidates possess:
- Strong process knowledge in the areas of planning, forecasting and budgeting. (Ideally holds a finance related university degree)
- Advanced Proficiency with SAP BPC 10.1 for NetWeaver including but not limited to; Report Development, Input Schedules, Data Manager Packages, Dimension Formulas, Script and Business Rules Performance Tuning, Maintenance and Support.
- Experience with NetWeaver BPC 10.1 both Classic and Embedded on HANA.
- EPM/AO upgrade and support pack implementation experience is a plus.
- Experience in troubleshooting MS Excel add-in issues is required.
- Must have strong Finance/Accounting Background
- BW development experience, understanding main concepts including infocubes, infoobjects, transformations and data loads.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with both local and off shore teams
- Experience working in Agile Methodology is preferred.
- Responsible for the management and performance of Consolidations and Planning & Forecasting solutions on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for designing, developing and delivering solutions in SAP BPC 10.1 classic (NetWeaver version) and Embedded on HANA to meet business requirements.
- Candidate will work directly with business units, functional leads, and various stake holders to collect business requirements and convert them into technical solutions.
- Responsible for defining requirements, creation and maintenance of Models and Dimensions.
- Design and development of Reports and Input schedules
- Interpret business requirements and translate them into system solutions to satisfy the business needs and improve the user experience.
- User Security set-up and maintenance (Teams, Tasks Profiles, DAP).
- Experience working with BADIs, Macros to handle customized requirements.
- Experienced in report publication, distribution, creation of ad-hoc reports, user training etc.
- Experience working in a Techno-functional role supporting front end and backend systems.
- Experienced end to end SAP BPC implementations and integrations covering consolidations, forecasting and planning.
- Comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Responsible for testing and deploying latest SP for EPM/AO Add-ins and system upgrades.
- Monitor progress of assigned tasks against the project plan
- Liaise with other team members to communicate change impact, and co-ordinate and optimize cross-module requirements
- Responsible for conversion, transformation files for data management process.
- Configure data manager extraction from various source systems both on premise and cloud hosted.
- Experience loading data into BPC from Non–SAP source systems using flat files upload, interfaces and manual process.
- Process chain development to support data loads, Informatica experience to maintain and monitor data loads.
- Experience integrating newly acquired entities into BPC (US and international locations).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or Finance with 5-8 years of experience in configuration, coding or application development.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- A minimum of five (5) years of functional and technical knowledge of BPC / BW / BPC on HANA / Microsoft EPM Add-in’s.
- Advanced proficiency with data conversion and mapping, data loads from cloud environments.
- Experience working with ETL tools like Informatica API is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and demonstrated ability with other MS Office applications.
Abilities and Skills:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including preparing for and conducting presentations for both large and small audiences
- Ability to provide, in user-friendly, non-technical, terms, sound ideas and solutions to end users on BPC system related questions, tasks, projects and reports.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing associated stress
- Flexible; readily accepts new changes and is viewed as a change champion; open to new ideas
- Maintains positive attitude and willingness to promote in others
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills; manages time well amongst competing priorities
- Ability to organize and work with multiple business and IT teams to accomplish common end goals.
- Proven ability to identify, focus on, and own high priority issues and tasks
- Proven track record of ability to deliver against deadlines and produce high quality results (accuracy, thoroughness in deliverables produced)
- Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills
- Superior professionalism, leadership and interpersonal skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time