Customer Service Representative
Company: Buckhead Meat of Dallas
Zip Code: 75237
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
Buckhead Meat of Dallas
OVERVIEW:Assist customers through processing of orders, including providing pricing and delivery information.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships thru order taking, order data entry, billing and accounts receivable.
- Handles all calls concerning product and delivery complaints, or service failures.
- Assists with sales calls for sales and customer service representatives when available.
- Collaborates between sales representatives and production to expedite orders with adequate and efficient production time available.
- Works side by side with outside sales representative to keep customer profile and call sheets up to date.
- Receives and answers customer questions and complaints using established guidelines.
- Carries out duties and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Collaborates with shipping personnel, if available, or contacts drivers directly to determine estimated times of arrival at customers' locations if emergencies arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Knowledge of office systems to include computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones, printers and copy machines.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Computerized Data Entry skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at once. High energy level.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. When talking, possesses "A smile" in their voice.
- Customer-Service Oriented. Ability to handle customer concerns and requests.
- Detail-Oriented. Strong focus on accuracy of work.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with others. Strong team player.
Education or Formal Training:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in customer service.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time