Software Engineer - Robotics Process Automation
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Sysco is looking for full-time engineering professionals to join our growing Robotic Process Automation team. This team helps our business to increase engagement with our customers, creating more meaningful and authentic customer relationships. Our RPA engineers work together using distributed-agile delivery methodologies.
- Be an early member of a growing team; help define and influence team culture & environment
- Work on solution-focused projects
- Participate in the dynamics of a consulting environment without typical client-facing pressures
- Work in town helping your coworkers
- Build hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of related code.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintains records to document program development and revisions.
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers to develop, test, and maintain platforms
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with key technology team members.
- Stay current on emerging technologies in the custom development, SDLC tools, Continuous Integration, DevOps and automation technologies
- Provide support for the deployment tasks and after hour on-call support
- Work closely with various technology teams (Operations, Security, Infrastructure and PMO) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- 10 years of relevant and progressive experience in lieu of the BS degree
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Passionate coder with 4-5 years of application development experience.
- Highly motivated, assertive self-starter that is goal-driven and willing to learn new technologies. Ability to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and OOPs design principles.
- Minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience working with Object Oriented languages like C# or Java.
- 3+ years of experience using SQL(like SQLServer, MySQL, Aurora, etc.)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in building Web Services using REST and SOAP.
- Working Knowledge in designing solutions using technologies like Python, Java Script, SQL, JSON.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and collaboration.
- Familiarity with RPA tools like Blue Prism is a plus.
- Working knowledge/hands-on experience with code / version management tools (GitHub).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to research, identify and communicate the root cause of issues.
- Strive to increase knowledge in Sysco business functions as well as technical knowledge.
- Good communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Experience with Agile processes is preferred
- Experience with DevOps (CI-CD) is preferred
- Any certification in Blue prism, C#, Java is preferred
- This position will be performed from a cypress facility in Houston, TX
- No Travel
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time