Sr Dir, Labor Relations
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Master's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 75%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Responsible for implementing Labor Relations programs, bargaining strategies, and other labor relations programs as requested by the operating companies.
- Support the implementation of the Labor Relations Department’s philosophy and guiding principles across the Enterprise.
- Provide expert counsel and direction on labor relations matters for Sysco and its businesses.
- Align and understand distinctive goals for labor relations between Sysco Corporation and its affiliated businesses.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance for corporate/business
- Develop and leverage labor relations resources across company/businesses
- Provide labor relations perspective for Benefits & Policy development
- Ten years of extensive experience in all areas of labor relations (e.g. lead negotiator, union campaigns, NLRB matters, arbitrations, case evaluation and management, etc.)
- JD (Juris Doctor) degree required.
- Negotiations experience with the Teamsters preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated effective collaboration and networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and mentor others
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Effective negotiation and influence management skills
- Ability to command the respect of business partners
- Requires extensive travel (80%) to various Sysco Companies
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Microsoft Office fluency with emphasis on Word and Excel.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time