Building Engineer I
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Performs maintenance to the building and building equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on building equipment.
- Assist with the disassemble and reassemble “systems” furniture as needed.
- Perform department work requests as needed. (I.e. temperature complaints, keys, etc.).
- High School Diploma minimum.
- Less than 3 years’ experience working in building maintenance capacity.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic command if the English language, sentence use and structure.
- Basic knowledge addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Regular lifting, stooping, bending, ladder work.
- Some weekend, and/or evening work as needed to complete department relocation or moves. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard Corporate office. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time