Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Central Seafood
Zip Code: 32822
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Job Title: Account Payable Specialist
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Position: Full time, Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned to meet company needs.
- Obtain AP invoices, supporting documents.
- Balance-3way match, code and post to computer system.
- Vendor/Customer service
- Enter hand checks and wires.
- Print checks as required.
- Backup team members as needed
- Code expense invoices and enter into computer system.
- Process Pcard payments via Vendor Website or phone.
- Must be able to speak, read and communicate effectively in English.
- Must have High School diploma or GED.
- Must have 5 plus years AP experience.
- Must be very detail oriented.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk. The employee is required to stand; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- To know and understand the company’s safety and health goals and the objectives. Assist the company in achieving these goals by participating in the safety program.
- To help develop and follow all safe work practices.
- To give a written report of unsafe conditions or unsafe acts to management.
- To report all accidents, injuries or illnesses to my supervisor immediately.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time