Company: Sysco Portland
Zip Code: 97070-0527
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This position is located at 26250 SW Parkway Center Drive, Wilsonville, OR 97070-0527
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
To provide safe, reliable and cost efficient MHE by performing quality preventive maintenance inspections and repairs as well as performing expert diagnosis and repair as required to prevent breakdowns, reduce MHE down time and improve total fleet reliability.
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance MHE (Lift Trucks, Pallet Jacks, Order Pickers, Mini-Loader) to maximize the safety, reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life cycle of MHE, Perform quality preventive maintenance inspections per company methods on all MHE, perform quality maintenance repairs as required to maximize safety and reliability on all MHE.
- Perform maintenance repairs on all MHE such as inspections, scheduled repairs, and malfunctions in a safe, efficient, and quality manner to include, but not limited to: Addressing all VIR write ups in a timely manner, Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs to MHE components.
- Document all work performed on Work Order (SAP) using Complaint, Cause, and Correction Format
- Learn & develop efficiency in all Maintenance Relates Sysco Computer programs
Education and / or Experience:
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Mechanical/Maintenance Technical Training 2 year school
- Either 1 Year Experience with 2 Year Technical Degree or 3 years’ experience in MHE Maintenance and Repair
- Basic Knowledge and skill of all MHE Systems and Components
- Basic knowledge and skill in diagnosis and repair of electrical systems on all equipment
- Basic knowledge and skill in welding and cutting (gas, electric, MIG, TIG)
- Physical demands to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and crawl
- Vision abilities to include Close & Distance vision, color, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Crown Certified Training Certification
- Raymond Certified Training Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time