CDL B Delivery Truck Driver
Company: Sysco Central Pennsylvania
Zip Code: 17109
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job: This position is locaed at 3905 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109.
Sysco CPA is holding Hiring events on 06/19/2018 and 07/10/2018. Contact Paul Smith at 312-216-2016 to schedule a Meet and Greet with the Transportation team!
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the #1 foodservice supplier in North America. But we are much more than food. We’re about everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of over 50,000 associates in more than 180 locations, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers’ expectations.
On your mark.
It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what it takes?
- Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Let’s talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Do the math - basic math skills are important.
- Give your career a lift - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
- Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us?
Sysco also leads when it comes to pay and benefits for drivers:
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage option
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount program, Uniforms, and
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Special Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a vehicle and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time