Director of Sales
Company: Trinity Seafood
Zip Code: 08701
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
Responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the talent to achieve planned pound growth and GP$ growth within the company. The Sales Manager role requires deep category knowledge and exceptional management of sales performance. Oversees the overall development of business growth.
- Provide strong thought leadership to prioritize opportunities, set sales strategy & vision, and lead a team
- Effectively lead and facilitate sales meetings that educate, motivate and ultimately produce key behavior changes to drive sales.
- Oversee Sales growth of Intercompany and Street Sales
- Work with Director of Operations to ensure positive customer experience
- Approve all expenses and commissions related to sales
- Engages in one-on-one coaching and direction
- Accountable for successfully implementing key corporate/market changes and programs across all local sales positions; ensuring all sales associates achieve required behavior changes and performance metrics
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology
- Successfully drive Specialty brand results and maintain a strong focus on product establishment and conversion opportunities.
- Directly manage and engage critical/developing customer accounts, and ensure proper management of all other accounts in territories.
- Professionally represent Trinity at community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Assign all territory/customers changes or allocations
- Achieve sales volume, revenue, profitability and KPI goals
- Develop & activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance.
- Drive to succeed in a very competitive and complex marketplace
- 10 years with extensive experience in sales, merchandising, management, or culinary/foodservice including leading others in sales
- BS or BA Degree in Business, Marketing and/or related studies or 10+ years of relevant Sales Management Experience in Specialty Markets.
For questions regarding the status of your application, please contact Sheila Santangelo at 732-276-4765
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time