Company: Buckhead Meat of North Carolina
Zip Code: 28217
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Responsible for the accurate, efficient, fiscally responsible daily work and safety of inbound and outbound warehouse and transportation.
- Directly oversee personnel in warehouse, transportation, and maintenance area. May include combination of supervisors, leads, and individual contributors on multiple shifts.
- Overseeing budget management including labor, supplies, company assets, and maintenance/repair and third party contracts.
- Monitor the condition and maintenance of the warehouse equipment and fleet to ensure that they are all kept consistent with safety, sanitation and appearance.
- Communication with merchandising and sales to collaboratively resolve any customer or delivery opportunities or issues.
- Analyzing facility to ensure proper storage, receiving and shipping capabilities.
- Conduct audits assuring all required inspections and documentations are completely accurate and meet DOT and OSHA regulations.
Minimum Required: HS diploma required, 4-year degree preferred
Minimum Required 3 years of operations management experience
Minimum Required Ability to engage and lead employees, knowledge of governmental regulations, math skills, communication skills, ability to work in an ever-changing environment, interpersonal skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time