Facility Technician III-$1000 Sign on bonus
Company: Sysco Chicago
Location: US-IL-Des Plaines,US-IL-Chicago
Zip Code: 60016-3192
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This position is located at 250 Wieboldt Drive, Des Plaines, IL, 60016-3192
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
250 Wieboldt Drive, Des Plaines, IL 60016-3192
Walk Ins welcomed!!!
Responsible for maintaining all Facilities Systems, including, but not limited to Physical Properties (Lights, Dock Equipment, Grounds Maintenance & Snow removal), Refrigeration Systems (Ammonia or Freon), Facility HVAC, Fire Prevention and Alarm Systems.
- Maintain and monitor Ammonia Systems
- Maintain and monitor Fire Prevention Systems
- Maintain and monitor HVAC
- Document all work performed on Work Order (SAP) using Complaint, Cause, and Correction Format
- Learn & develop efficiency in all Maintenance Related Sysco Computer programs
Education and / or Experience:
- Trade or Technical School Degree with Emphasis on Ammonia Systems
- 5-7 Yrs in Facilities Maintenance with Ammonia Systems, HVAC, Electrical
- Level 2 Ammonia Operator
- Experience with Electrical Control Systems
- Experience with Fire and Alarm Systems
- Experience with HVAC Systems
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Certification in HVAC
- Certification in Electrical Systems
- Ammonia 3 Certification (Must have Level 1& 2 and have or acquire Level 3 within 1st Six Months)
- HAZMAT Certification
- Incident Command Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time