Iterations Mgr, BI - Guest Supply
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Iteration Manager, Business Intelligence will coordinate initiatives across multiple product teams. They will utilize agile principles and methodologies to ensure product teams function in an efficient manner. This position will ensure product teams understand and adhere to defined agile processes, remove impediments, and provide communication across teams and management.
- Act as an agile leader and guide team members to embrace, adapt, and implement agile principles.
- Drive team efficiencies through adhering to standards and principles.
- Understand the SCRUM framework and demonstrate the ability to apply across complex projects.
- Facilitate product team meetings, including daily stand-up, iteration planning, team demo and iteration retrospective.
- Help product managers to arrange product backlogs to maximize value, cost cutting initiatives and strategic direction.
- Help product teams to avoid and remove obstacles.
- Communicate risks, issues, achievements, improvements etc to the appropriate audience.
- Assess the scrum maturity of the team and provide guidance on reaching higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Focus on delivering value to the business with continual process improvement.
- Promote collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional development teams.
- Demonstrate high competency in project management and the execution of multiple large projects, including managing resources across multiple projects to meet goals.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and improving.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment; collaborate with supporting teams to achieve goals and ensure solutions are not siloed.
- Understand and describe processes and methodologies the team is implementing and be able to discuss their benefits so that the team understands the value that can be achieved.
- Organize and facilitate meetings with the business units and project teams to identify and resolve issues, manage risks and communicate project updates.
- Seek to inspire and motivate others, promoting positive teamwork by maintaining high levels of energy and optimism.
- Create an environment where people want to excel and encourage others to work as a team for the success of the organization.
Education and / or Experience:
- BS Degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Master's Degree or related experience is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of overall IT (or related area) work.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience.
- Agile methodologies experience preferred.
- Understand and implement agile principles and methodologies.
- Excellent leadership capability and managerial skills; Dynamic leadership ability that can develop and energize multi-discipline, high- performance work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to business needs.
- Drive enterprise objectives through the ability to predict, analyze, and manage cultural and technological changes within the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Demonstrated good judgment with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to forge strong partnerships with vendors, business partners and internal customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality results under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to accomplish desired goals and outcomes and requires little or no supervision or direction to achieve them.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible; readily accepts new changes; open to new ideas.
- Proven ability to identify, focus on, and own high priority issues and tasks.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; manages time well.
- Ability to work in a group setting or independently.
- Good understanding of corporate policies, practices, and organizations.
- Experience in Food Service/Distribution, CPG, or Retail is helpful but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time