PeopleSoft Functional Business Analyst
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 08873
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Summary: Responsible for providing functional assistance to all users of PeopleSoft and all applications related to business processes. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert for PeopleSoft and various Finance/Supply Chain applications including but not limited to High Jump, Demand Solutions, Salesforce.com, Phocas and eCommerce. Leads and manages software implementation and upgrade projects. Ensures that the most efficient and effective business processes are followed.
Collaborates with other developers on solution design. Applies communication, analysis, problem solving, business knowledge and technical skills to design, develop and test quality solutions.
- Act as a liaison between functional users and technology support groups. Assist users with questions regarding business process as it relates to the application being used.
- Troubleshoot transaction processing and work with IT to resolve issues. This includes testing and approving process changes. Obtain approval from management and/or IT for changes related to system processing that may result in a production down situation. Additionally, obtain approval if related to SOX compliance.
- Manage projects for existing and new software projects including planning resources, testing, defining business processes, unit testing, regression testing and system integrated testing.
- Liaise closely with Functional Users and Technical Support to ensure the successful implementation of PeopleSoft solutions. Play a lead role in the implementation and provide ongoing support as needed.
- Provide direction and technical support on system capabilities and support business processes. Evaluate business requests to determine project direction and identify and recommend options.
- Prepare and implement work requests related to break fixes and ensure modifications are made to improve system flow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business discipline preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Project Management certification a plus (PMP or Scrum)
- 5+ years of related experience
- Prior experience in PeopleSoft, and additional experience being a liaison to IT.
- Experience managing 2 or more large projects, including agile or waterfall project management.
- PeopleSoft Order Management: General Ledger, Cost Management, Receivables, Billing, Inventory experience required.
- Knowledgable of High Jump, Demand Solutions, Salesforce.com, Phocas or eCommerce a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, external agencies and contractors, management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- A mastery of organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving methods - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
- Team player attitude with the ability to work independently.
- Detail-oriented with outstanding levels of accuracy, while analyzing complex financial information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Access and Visio.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum Experience
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time