Quality Assurance Analyst - Talent Acquisition
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Business Services
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Associate's degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The Talent Acquisition Quality Assurance Analyst (TA QAA) plays an integral role in Sysco’s enterprise Talent Acquisition (TA) organization to ensure the highest quality and consistency of services are being delivered. The TA QAA is responsible for reviewing all TA recruitment processes and systems procedures to identify areas of deviation and the overall adherence to standard operating procedures (SOP). This person works closely with TA Leadership, and the TA Training Specialist, in addition to external partners, as needed, for requested information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and follows the Talent Acquisition Quality Assurance (TA QA) program, which includes checklists, controls and measurements. Continually reviews and enhances the TA QA program for effectiveness.
- Exhibits a thorough understanding of TA processes and recruitment systems, the TA QAA
must have the ability to recognize any deviations from standardized practices and procedures.
- Completes assigned weekly, monthly, quarterly and / or annual audits, providing a summary of evaluation within 48 hours of each review, such as:
- Process and deliver the quarterly Drug & Alcohol Management Information System (DAMIS) reports to location with their pre-employment data by the 15th of each month following the close of each quarter. Identify process improvements to streamline the DAMIS report.
- Performs quarterly audits of relocation procedures to ensure proper documentation.
- Exports and reviews applicant flow to ensure 100% completion of candidate / applicant dispositioning on a quarterly basis, and as requested to TA leadership.
- Weekly review of various processes and procedures, to include completion and accuracy on requisitions, job postings, candidate workflow and applicant records.
- Creates and exports detailed quality reports to perform data analysis to identify process errors.
- Create, prepare and distribute reports related to Talent Acquisition.
- Develop tools to track and communicate metrics related to service level agreements, department and employee efficiencies, and vendor processes
- Reviews TA processes / procedures and SOPs for version control to ensure documents are updated or retired, such as process maps, shared documents, etc.
- Accomplishes quality assurance operational objectives by providing auditing analysis, identifying process improvements and presenting results to TA leadership.
- Works with various functions (i.e. Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Safety Services, Supply Chain, etc.) as needed to understand regulatory and compliance requirements for pre-employment activities.
- Assists with reviewing and preparing requests for information associated with compliance audits.
- Participates in system testing with new technology implementations, quarterly upgrades and change requests to thoroughly understand TA processes and technology in order to ensure quality assurance of processes and systems.
- Assists in researching errors to identify root cause and drive for resolution.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s Degree in anlaytical function or human resources, or appropriate American Society for Quality (ASQC) certification(s).
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
2 years Quality Assurance experience.
2 years data analysis experience.
Preferred experience with applying lean manufacturing concepts.
Two years of talent acquisition or human resources experience.
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Solid working knowledge of tools and methodology of QA.
- Advanced computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Access.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:
- Working knowledge of Human Resource and Talent Acquisition best practices.
- Knowledge of Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and audits.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruitment software and systems.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Thorough understanding and ability to analyze processes and recognize any deviations from standardized practice.
- Ability to independently develop and perform quality assurance procedures according to written guidelines.
- Advanced proficiency in creating and exporting detailed reports to evaluate and interpret complex data to identify trends of process deviations.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and the use of formulas and vlookups, as well as databases to analyze data.
- Ability to clearly communicate observations and trends for recommended solutions to leadership.
- Proficiency in creating presentations to communicate results and recommended solutions or process improvements.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and providing solutions.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills for developing QA procedures.
- Ability to interact and mentor effectively with TA team members at various levels.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion.
- Ability to diplomatically work with both internal and external clients.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects or assignments at one time, including the ability to follow assignments through to completion and meet deadlines independently.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Talent Acquisition leadership and team members
- Talent Acquisition recruitment Outsourcing Partner (RPO)
- Operating Companies (OPCO), Corporate and Sysco Business Services (SBS) leadership and Human Resource Business Partners
- Corporate Legal and Safety Services departments
- External vendors, such as 3rd party background check partner(s), career site hosting partner and other Talent Acquisition vendors
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the associate in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time