Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The ITSM Developer is responsible for configuring, developing, deploying, perfoming administrative tasks, and supporting Sysco’s ITSM application infrastructure and architecture across all Service Management modules (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, CMDB, Availability, Capability, & Knowledge) and IT Operations Management (Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management and Orchestration). The individual must ensure that the planned and deployed ITSM solution and processes provide for flexible and cost effective Service Mapping architecture that is based upon business needs and that provides up-to-date business-beneficial information. As both a subject matter and technical expert, the individual must be able to manage and successfully configure and deploy an approved solution while mentoring configuration management database contributors and consumers on standards adherence and best practices.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and be able to clearly communicate an aligned ITSM technical roadmap and product strategy.
- Design and configure the technical solution and architecture for CMDB data normalization and reconciliation, CMDB data modeling, mapping, & loading, and configurations & customizations.
- Configure/Customize/Administer BMC Remedy Suite and Atrium CMDB.
- Able to implement successfully a solution/workflow in Remedy Suite and Atrium CMDB for specific customer integration needs.
- Configure, deploy, and administer integration pathways across tools and their APIs to maintain incident/issue/change/release/deployment/CMDB integrity across the enterprise.
- Model, Map, and Load Application, Server, Network, and Telecom Inventory & Topology data from various systems into BMC Atrium CMDB.
- Create, schedule, monitor, and maintain the required jobs/reports for CMDB health and data integrity monitoring.
- Perform configuration, operational support tasks, and maintenance of the Sysco ITSM Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments and infrastructure.
- Identify and correct system deficiencies and provide solution recommendations for continual service improvements.
- Perform as a technical and functional expert for all areas of Service Management (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, CMDB, Availability, Capability, & Knowledge) and IT Operations Management (Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management and Orchestration).
- Provide technical/functional mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Keep up to date and seek out new opportunities and innovative technologies designed for ITSM environments for implementation at Sysco.
- Provide guidance/collaboration in developing appropriate ITSM technical solutions that mitigate risk for Sysco.
- Must be able to take direction and collaborate/interface/communicate with personnel from multiple different business areas with varying technical expertise levels.
- Must be able to perform/work within the Sysco Agile ITSM vision and team environment.
- Must be able to work independently with limited direction.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Four year college degree in Information Systems/Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related experience.
- Minimum of 10 years overall Information Technology experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with successful ITSM deployment, configuration, administration, and integration of ITSM platforms.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with ITSM platform configuration, administration, and integration of BMC Remedy, Atrium CMDB.
- Experience with multiple ITSM platforms, including ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, xMatters, JIRA, Trello.
- Experience with Agile development and IT Infrastructure (ITIL) processes and DevOps.
- Experience with networking, servers, databases, and Web services technologies.
- Experience with JIRA integrations to ITSM processes/tools.
- Experience configuring a Service Catalog with complex hierarchy within a given ITSM platform.
- Certified Application Developer Certification
- Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- AWS Associate Level Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Security Certification
- Service Desk Operations experience a plus
- Strong knowledge/understanding of ITIL support processes and methodologies.
- Successful configuration and deployment of Enterprise/large Service Management implementations including ServiceNow and BMC Remedy.
- Experience configuring and providing security administration for cloud applications associated with cloud computing (SaaS/PaaS environment).
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure applications such as Active Directory, DNS, load balancing, caching.
- Technical knowledge of server operating systems, specifically Microsoft Windows Server, AIX and Linux.
- Demonstrated experience with network and telecom essentials.
- Experience scheduling and performing System Refresh/Backup/Upgrades and defining strategy for each.
- Must be knowledgeable of 24x7 operations.
- Exceptional Technical Problem Solving capabilities and organizational skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with teams to understand their technical and functional challenges and propose solutions while mitigating risk.
- Strong communicator skilled at interacting with end-users to understand requirements and develop comprehensive and complete solutions that incorporate technology, administration, and business processes.
- Project management experience which includes the timely completion of deliverables, transparency during project status updates, and adherence to the overall release and deployment schedule.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position can be performed from the Sysco Cypress office (preferred) or from a remote location.
- If working remote, must have required software to ensure timely communications and have a dedicated work space free of any distractions and participate in conference calls in a business friendly environment.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- As an exempt position, work beyond 40 hours is not unusual, but is at the discretion of the individual based on work priorities and commitments made.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time