Earned Income Associate
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Business Services
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
Positon coordinates with corporate merchandising and sourcing teams to implement centrally managed purchase based agreements for both direct and centrally managed purchases.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes and maintains accurate corporate supplier agreements in operating company and corporate pricing systems for all US broadline companies and specialty companies
- Analyses Earned Income Agreements and detailed item level agreements from suppliers and corporate merchandising to ensure consistency between documents and accuracy of application
- Obtains all necessary documents for new and renewal agreements from suppliers and corporate merchandising and sourcing teams
- Communicates with suppliers and Sysco merchandising and sourcing teams as well as operating companies to ensure accurate agreement implementation
- Distributes agreements to operating companies for direct billed purchase based agreements
- Review and audit supplier agreement accruals including researching and resolving any discrepancies
- Coordinates with corporate billed specialists to end accruals on category managed implementations
- Research and resolve all requests submitted by operating companies to ensure all earned income is received
- Supports internal and external audit requests
- Provide customer service to operating companies and Sysco merchandising and sourcing departments on supplier agreement related issues
- Maintain Earned Income information on Ariba and Sysco’s Intranet for Sysco operating companies
- Utilizes knowledge of agreement components and systems to execute responsibilities and to identify opportunities and root causes
- Ensure compliance rules are followed for supplier agreement program changes and reviews
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
High School Diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
2 years of customer service or related experience
Previous experience in foodservice or foodservice distribution industry
Previous experience with Profit Management or Contract Management
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Computer proficiency and experience with MS Office, MS Excel-Basic & Intermediate levels
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Ability to perform intermediate level analysis, interpret and evaluate precedents and data and recommend solutions to non-recurring problems
- Demonstrates ability in using independent judgment in determining how to approach and solve problems.
- Ability to think through multiple alternatives and potential outcomes to determine the best way to apply agreements
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills with good vocabulary and grammar
- Ability to prepare accurate, effective, complete and easily understood written communication and reports
- Ability to be well organized and handle large volume of work with minimal supervision; must be flexible to handle multiple priorities and maintain stable performance under pressure
- Demonstrates high work standards and impeccable follow-up skills
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Sysco Operating Companies
- Sysco Merchandising Services
- Costing Team
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time