Analyst, Cash Management
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Responsibilities include cash management, liquidity projections, treasury operations, bank relationship management, cash accounting, short-term investing and payments. Responsible for applying policies and procedures in the timely handling, processing and deposit of cash receipts or disbursements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages daily cash process.
- Reviews all cash management transactions.
- Resolves cash issues in a timely manner.
- Executes daily concentration of cash and borrowing.
- Maintains account balances.
- Determines company’s cash position and assists with cash forecasting.
- Compiles cash reports.
- Posts daily cash activities.
- Performs daily bank account reconciliation.
- Executes wire transfers and other funding necessary to balance company’s daily cash position.
- Initiates ACH transfers.
- Maintains foreign currency logs and trade settlement.
- Assists with preparation of monthly reports.
- Performs database management in treasury workstation.
- Provides data for monthly journal entries relating to cash management activity.
- Processes miscellaneous deposit items for corporate bank accounts.
- Assists with annual budgeting analysis and work papers.
- Helps with implementation of treasury workstation, bank software or other treasury technology.
- Performs complex transactions and resolves errors.
- Controls bank account balances and interfaces with bank about bank service fees.
- Processes returned bank account items and distributes to other departments, as needed.
- Reconciles all cash and investment accounts and resolves discrepancies.
- Prepares month-end and quarterly cash accounting reports.
- Assists with preparing regulatory reporting - FBAR, FATCA, Dodd Frank, SOX, etc.
- Other projects as requested.
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Organization skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Written communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management, or finance required
- MBA or an advanced degree in business, management, or finance preferred
- 3-5 years in finance or accounting with cash management experience
- Treasury workstation (Kyriba) and bank software experience a plus
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial software programs, ERPs, and various treasury technology
- Processes of U.S. financial institutions
- Knowledge of cash management products
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word
Intermediate level mathematical skills needed.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
CTP strongly preferred.
Requires the heavy use of PC systems on a daily basis.
- Position can be stressful due to numerous intraday deadlines and multiple priorities
- Requires working on Sysco Corporate holidays when the banks are open, overtime when there are problems with various computer systems, file transmissions and during disasters.
- Position requires dealing with senior level financial management throughout the company.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time