Company: FreshPoint Dallas, Inc.
Location: US-TX- Dallas
Zip Code: 75244
Minimum Level of Education: Associate's degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
FreshPoint Dallas, Inc.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible for performing account reviews and requests for customers. In addition this position is responsible for the timely collection of FreshPoint Dallas AR by coordinating and utilizing internal and external resources, and establishing strong relationships with our client base and FreshPoint Dallas sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work proactively with clients to ensure timely payments.
- Extensive research – A must
- Manage collections portfolio in Dallas, by utilizing communication skills, both verbal and written, bilingual in Spanish, a plus.
- Generate customer statements to reflect any open invoices, debit memos, credit memos, and payments.
- Review aging daily.
- Aging must be turned into the Regional Credit Manager weekly for review.
- Answer customer calls and requests regarding collections.
- Research and resolve on-account monies.
- Identify collection barriers and work cross functional with internal and external resources to resolve issues.
- Assist AR team with accounts receivable reconciliations, issue resolution, and process improvements.
- Maintain account collection and dispute notes and statuses in AS400 system.
- Assist with identifying and communicating any billing discrepancies for immediate correction.
- Contact customers to resolve invalid credit card or bank account details.
- Distribute skipped and/or past due invoices, credit memos to customer and process any due refunds.
- Rotate with other team member to relieve the receptionist.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Complete other activities and duties as needed.
- Follow all legal and corporate mandates to establish 100% compliance.
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Holiday, Weekend and Overtime work may be required.
- Good attendance and adherence to work schedule – A must
- Adherence to all Good Manufacturing Practices, Company Policies and Safety procedures.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Working knowledge of AR and Credit.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Detail oriented.
- Strong 10-key skills.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
Interpret and Prepare necessary reports and documentation.
This position requires the ability to sit for extended periods and perform repetitive movements in wrists and arms on a frequent basis.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time