Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inside Sales (CSR)
Company: FreshPoint West Coast
Zip Code: 33610
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Reports To: VP of Sales
Department: Sales Approved by: Jeremy Schirle
Company: FreshPoint FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: FreshPoint West Coast Florida Date: 08/27/17
Basic Job Concept:
Maintain and increase market share by satisfying customer needs and meeting management objectives
Vice President of Sales
Assistant Sales Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience in a sales related position preferred.
- Be available to work nights and Saturday or Sunday.
- Identify customer needs/requests and satisfy them profitably.
- Follow through and take ownership with all customers.
- Notify customers daily of items T.O. or substituted.
- Understand edit procedure, operate the phone system
- Maintain existing customer base through effective customer service skills.
- Identify lost/split customers and inform manager.
- Notify Produce Specialists of new/lost customers immediately after knowledge.
- Advise customers of operational procedures (special orders, call-in cutoff, etc.)
- Input orders into computer system accurately and perform to specified company goals.
- Effective communication to customers on market conditions.
- Introduce new items to customers and suggestively sell.
- Foster solid working relationships with other departments.
- Maintain open communications with other account coordinators.
- Spend at least 4 hours a day max ready in the Queue Cisco Call system.
- Never leave sales office with less than one (1) person.
- Attend sales meetings weekly.
- Contact all customers weekly and visit on designated road days.
- Coordinate donations through manager.
- Sell items off the hot sheet weekly
- Input Purchase Orders for FreshCuts
- Work with Purchasing on big orders
- Do Nightly Sales edits to increase customer fill ration and reduce key errors
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- General understanding of distribution and warehousing procedures preferred.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in a positive manner, follow through on directions and organize effectively to satisfy the customers’ needs.
The Physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. An individual should contact his or her supervisor or the human resources department if he or she believes that an accommodation is needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, and sit for extended periods and perform repetitive movements in wrists and arms on a frequent basis. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is typically performed indoors in a climate controlled office environment at a desk or table requiring sitting, standing and stooping; and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The employee is occasionally exposed to congested and high traffic areas and moving mechanical parts and vehicles, including but not limited to forklifts, single pallet jacks, electric walk behind jacks, and hand carts. The employee is periodically exposed to varying climates with temperatures ranging from zero to ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit.
This Job Description is not an employment contract. The company reserves the right to change the job description and the job duties at any time without notice. I certify that I understand the job description, I possess the above qualifications, and that I can perform each of the above functions with or without an accommodation.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time