Customer Service Representative
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Zip Code: 99501
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At SyscoDiTomaso, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is a Sales support position responsible for providing direct support to all outside sales, inside sales, mechandisers and customers. As a CSR the goal is to assist and help resolve all customer needs as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships thru order taking, order data entry, billing and accounts receivable.
- Handles all calls concerning product and delivery complaints, or service failures.
- Assists with sales calls for sales and customer service representatives when available.
- Collaborates between sales representatives and production to expedite orders with adequate and efficient production time available.
- Works side by side with outside sales representative to keep customer profile and call sheets up to date.
- Receives and answers customer questions and complaints using established guidelines.
- Carries out duties and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Collaborates with shipping personnel, if available, or contacts drivers directly to determine estimated times of arrival at customers' locations if emergencies arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Inbound Calls: Answer all incoming concerns/needs from all customers; Key pick-up request, Handle transportation/routing on delivery questions, Process will call orders, Provide customers with invoice copies. Process credits
Outbound Calls: Maintaining Call list, Monitor orders before cut- off, Communicate regularly with the sales and warehouse team and customers.
Misc. tasks: Manage the same day deliveries for OPCO, Preform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Knowledge of office systems to include computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones, printers and copy machines.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Computerized Data Entry skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at once. High energy level.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. When talking, possesses "A smile" in their voice.
- Customer-Service Oriented. Ability to handle customer concerns and requests.
- Detail-Oriented. Strong focus on accuracy of work.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with others. Strong team player.
1 year prior outside foodservice sales coordination AND/OR customer support experience
Previous call center experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Strong telephone communication skills
Able to work in a fast pace environment
Ability to sit and work at a P/C for extended periods
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time