Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Dir, BT - Specialty Companies
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Act as key liaison between the Guest Supply Business leaders and BT to ensure priorities are aligned. This senior leader will work alongside the senior leadership of Guest Supply including President, CFO, and VP of Global Services to make sure BT aligns with and meets the needs of the Guest Supply business while also staying within the guard rails of BT. This role will also work very closely with the BTLT and CTO office to provide the strategic plan for Guest Supply.
- Work with the Guest Supply Senior Leadership (President, CFO, VP, etc.) aligning and prioritizing Guest Supply business needs and ensure that BT is delivering successfully against the needs of the Guest Supply business. Including creating and maintaining strategy plans, etc.
- Leading a team of developers and Engineers to ensure BT services are delivered in an “Always on, Always Available” manner
- Prepare and adhere to Budget and financial targets for the Guest Supply business
- Manage career development and CMP needs for Guest Supply BT team
- Minimum BS degree in Business Management or equivalent
- 10-15 years + experience in IT customer services
- 10 + years IT experience in working with various teams across IT and business leaders
- 10 + years managing high performing teams
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time