Mgr, Sales Force CRM
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The successful candidate for this position will develop and manage projects, track results, develop solutions and recommendations to support CRM (Sysco 360) across Canada for Local & National Sales. This role will have specific accountability in the area of CRM productivity among the Canadian operating companies. This individual will be a key contact for the Canadian Field Sales team, Corporate Functions, and Business Technology. He or she will manage the relationship, support structure, and project initiatives between Houston Corporate and the Canadian Field Sales team. This role will perform business analysis, identify trends and address issues either raised by the Canadian Field Sales team & Operating companies, or resulting from analysis using analytics tools that track sales key performance indicators. This role will be responsible for the planning and communication of new CRM strategies or initiatives and will assist with integrating the business organization with the field sales teams to deliver CRM capabilities.
- Execute CRM strategies and plans for Canada including business analysis, CRM development, training, supporting, measuring and monitoring
- Conduct analysis and trend identification, create and manage reports and query data to drive action-oriented insights for sales management
- Manage the relationship with all 3rd party partners for the purposes of maximizing the benefits and capabilities of sales technologies
- Partner with Canadian Field Sales team and Business Technology teams (Canada & US) to deliver core CRM initiatives
- Create/Identify/Improve business processes for the sales execution and decision-making
- Manage 3rd party resources in the creation and execution of sales initiatives
- Foster regular and open communication at all levels within the Canadian OpCo’s and Corporate (Canada & US) to increase adoption and manage change
- Partner with Canadian Field Sales team and Senior Operating Company Management across the Sysco enterprise to increase CRM usage by MAs
- Direct salesforce.com maintenance and support structure, including enhancements, development, and user support
- Conduct analysis to deliver alignment between USBL & Canadian CRM initiatives
- Become a secondary “System Admin” for Salesforce.com
- Co-Manage the assessment process for OpCo sales performance and CRM usage and create/execute intervention at the OpCo Level
- Train/present to large sales groups across the Sysco enterprise (requires travel)
- Create department communications, presentations, and general reports for operating companies
- Provide content for weekly project updates
- Lead projects or initiatives as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4+ years of project-based experience dealing with project timelines, dated deliverables, and OpCo interaction
- 5-7 years of Sales Business, Functional or support type role
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification
- Building sales solutions in a salesforce.com environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in partnering and collaborating with senior leadership
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing associated stress
- Flexible; readily accepts new changes; open to new ideas.
- Possession of positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to deliver against deadlines and produce high quality results (accuracy, thoroughness in the deliverables they are producing)
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient knowledge of Visio, Access, Business Objects, Microsoft Project and Process Modeling tools is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power Point
- This position will be based at the Houston Headquarters.
- Limited travel within Canada and the US (<25%)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
- Applicants must have US citizen or appropriate travel documents with ability to travel abroad to Canada and/or Europe
- Sysco is committed to providing comprehensive retirement and benefits programs, a stock purchase plan, product purchase discounts and much more! Background & Drug Screen. EOE.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time