Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Business Partner
Company: Sysco Specialty Meat Group
Location: Us-GA-College Park
Zip Code: 30337
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
HR Business Partner
The potential for greatness.
If you are a proactive HR team leader accustomed to working in a blue collar, production oriented field operating unit, reach your potential with Sysco Specialty Meat Group (SSMG) a division of the Sysco family of companies.
Located near Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, our HR Business Partner is a member of the operating location senior leadership team. In addition, this role provides support to our operating location in Charlotte, N.C.
Over the years, Sysco has grown to become a dominant presence in the foodservice distribution industry; delivering food and non-food products to restaurants, schools, hotels, health care institutions, and other businesses.
It takes a team of dedicated people across multiple disciplines to create the Sysco experience. We are passionate about our company, we act with integrity, and we are committed to excellence in everything we do. Dedication, hands-on training, and advancement opportunities all contribute to our employee's continued career growth.
Principle Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Proactive employee relations
- Talent acquisition to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Maximizing employee retention by establishing and maintaining a culture congruent with Sysco values
- Leadership development coaching
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience supporting operating business unit leaders with emphasis in operational environments
- Ability to travel to Charlotte, N.C. at least once per month or as determined by business need
- Since we operate more than 8 hours a day, the ability to periodically work non-standard hours is required
- Highly business and metric driven
This position requires a drug screen and background check
EEO/AA employer - M/F/D/V
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time