Profit Management Supervisor
Company: Sysco Charlotte
Zip Code: 28027
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position is responsible for the direction of all aspects of the profit management and contract compliance functions by ensuring the accuracy of the contractual bids; responsibility for Contract Customer Compliance; and enhancing gross margins on those non-contractual bids through communication with the appropriate people within the Sales Department.
- Monitor, review, and audit all Master Distribution Agreements (MDA) for compliance and profitability
- Oversee the deviated billing process from data entry to collection
- Monitor the Customer Performance Activity System (CPAS) to include entering agreement language, and providing reports and communicating financial impact as necessary
- Monitor reporting to ensure compliance and maximum profitability through cost analysis
- Manage Corporate earned income administration from data entry to monthly journal entries
- Direct oversight of local SMR Agreements and reports financial impact on a monthly basis
- Coordinate communication on Corporate Multi-Unit MDA’s
- Monitor Agreement appropriation accounts for gain and loss analysis and submits journal entries accordingly
- Review credit memorandums on deviated billing issues with affected parties
- Assist with cost monitoring, product equities, frequencies etc. directly related to price management
- Ensure proper setup of accounts including account types, commission base, price rules, groups, national ID, etc.
- Participate in the recruiting and training of subordinate associates
- Responsible for performance management and development of direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative background preferred
- 1 to 3 years contract administration experience and prior supervisory experience preferred
Education and / or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Self-starter that is detail oriented
- Strong data entry/typing skills required
- Strong computer knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook programs; MS Access experiences a plus
- Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions
- Ability to handle matters of a confidential nature
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time