Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Administrator, Construction Contracts
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The Construction Contracts Administrator is responsible for creating, distributing, and administering all construction related contracts. This position receives and processes all contract changes, payments, budgets, submittals, and insurance coverage certificates for multiple projects and supports the efforts of multiple Construction Managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Construction Contracts documentation
- Process Contractor and Owner Change Orders
- Process contractos’s monthly G702 & G703 payment applications and progress lien waivers & affidavits
- Document receipt of contractor insurance certificates; enter in compliance database
- Receive and process Mechanic’s Lien and Pre-Notice to Lien notices to Owner
- Coordinate receipt and verification of project closeout documents
- Backup department Administrative Assistant as necessary
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Construction department leadership
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years of related construction industry experience required
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Competency in the use of MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word required
- Familiar with construction and warehousing terminology necessary
- Knowledge of construction law practices preferred
- Ability to review project cost ledgers and process applications for payment required
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and external partners
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret construction contracts and related materials
ORGANIZATION AND TIME MANAGEMENT
- Organizational skills regarding construction documents are extremely important
- Good time management skills are required. The ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously is important
- Must be able to identify problems, develop and evaluate alternative solutions, and successfully resolve them in a timely manner
- Must have good judgement regarding problems and issues. Must know when to seek help in resolving problems
- Take initiative to act within confines of the job to positively affect the overall goals of SYSCO
- Provide accurate information and assistance to support the project managers and other internal departments in achieving their operational objectives
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time