Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director - HR Operations
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Business Services
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco Shared Services, we serve up exceptional service, executing standardized processes in key business operations such as Finance, Human Resources, and Client Services. Our collaborative, cross-functional team and continuous improvement culture sets Sysco apart and provides us with a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a high performing organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, results-oriented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for the processes, technology, and analytics required to support personnel data administration and reporting, payroll services, and benefits administration in a centralized shared services environment.
This position will collaborate with stakeholders to deliver services that support the achievement of business goals with widely validated best practices, effectiveness and efficiency. This position oversees a staff of ~50 associates and provides leadership to ensure the growth and expertise of their team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the enterprise-wide HR operations function (including HR analytics, payroll and benefits administration)
- Provides vision, leadership, coordination, and strategic planning for the design and implementation of an enterprise-wide, fully integrated, HR System and Reporting Strategy, aligned with current and future business needs, with focus on automated processes
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to define critical data requirements, metrics and reports needed to effectively analyze HR data trends, predict future trends, make decisions and act in support of business strategies
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve process, service, analytics and cost with M4, automation, technology and BPO
- Responsible for ensuring employee data security and adherence to applicable regulations and best practices (including developing and maintaining HR data governance procedures)
- Develops and controls all necessary tasks to accomplish the company's payroll and benefits processing objectives for all Sysco companies
- Develops and manages contracts/relationships with external business partners, including technology and process providers
- Responsible for building and managing business relationships with internal and external Shared Services customers
- Leads a team of payroll and HR analytics professionals
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources, or a related field
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- At least 10 years of progressive HRIS experience, with at least 3 years of experience in departmental leadership
- Experience in understanding and translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet the needs of the business.
- Payroll and HRIS knowledge and experience integrating global systems and technology. Workday experience preferred.
- Experience in a human resources or related shared services environment working with service level agreements
- Multi-state payroll experience
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency with MS Office and payroll processing software
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred
- Knowledge of ADP (or equivalent) Payroll and Time keeping systems preferred
KNOWLEDGE ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrates fundamental understanding of HR data and Payroll business processes and their interdependencies
- Demonstrates leadership skills; effectively able to influence, motivate, lead and manage resources (personnel, equipment, materials, facilities, funds and reputation).
- Proven track record of strong business partnership and cross functional collaboration within a dynamic, fast paced environment; a strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership.
- Demonstrates skills in problem solving, team building, total quality management.
- Demonstrates skills in managing problem resolution, enhancements, upgrades and/or development of new system functionality
- Demonstrates project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interpret and apply a variety of policies, procedures and/or precedents to resolve diverse issues and make effective decisions
- Ability to monitor and control department expenses, schedules and progress
- Strong communicator with the ability to provide both strategic foresight and feedback
- Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationship with both internal and external clients
- Ability to master complex business problems and the intellect and pragmatism to be able to effectively handle ambiguity and manage change
- Ability to model and champion organizational values and competencies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time