Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Auditor, IT
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position will be based at our Sysco Business Services location at 24500 Northwest Fwy, Cypress, TX 77429.
SUMMARY of the position:
Assures that SYSCO’s IT environment at operating companies, divisions and corporate office is effective and in compliance with established guidelines (Financial and Accounting Methods Manual (FAMM), Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP), senior management directives and federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist with the planning and execution of IT General Computer Controls (ITGCC) and Application Control (AC) audits to support the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance review.
- Assist in coordinating IT audit efforts with the internal financial audit team, internal IT management, consulting firms and an external auditing company.
- Assist in ensuring all current projects conform to requirements of all areas, i.e., policies, procedures, workflow, etc.
- Maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) related process and control documentation
- Collaborate with various Technology Service teams to better understand the changes that are being planned or implemented and to provide guidance on updating process and control related issues.
- Train Technology Services teams to help develop and reinforce a process and control mindset.
- Develop and evaluate business continuity templates and plans, identify risks, and ensure risk mitigation, with the business centers and coordinate plan execution.
- Perform complex project research analysis when necessary.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as required and assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervise staff and other Senior Auditors during assignments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, business management or information technology. CPA, CIA, or CISA designation is a plus but not required. Minimum of two years audit experience in public accounting or IT industry
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must have good written and verbal communication skills. Verbalizes and writes clearly and concisely. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with operating company management.
MATHEMETICAL SKILLS: Must have good understanding of all mathematical skills required to perform basic math and accounting problem solving.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Must have knowledge of IT security and related auditing methodology and tools. Must have advanced proficiency in the following technologies: UNIX (AIX), AS400, Windows, Oracle, SQL, DB2 and SAP.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Sitting, standing, walking, talking on the phone, typing on the computer, lifting of luggage and audit materials (including laptop computer), bending, stooping etc. (when reviewing warehouse operations), approximately 25% travel by plane to locations across the U.S. and Canada.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment includes offices and warehouses. Warehouses can be noisy and dangerous during the operation of equipment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time