Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Credit TRX Analyst
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Baltimore
Zip Code: 20794
Minimum Level of Education: Associate's degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This Finance position is responsible for facilitating the collection of assigned accounts receivable and providing financial and analytical information to the assigned Account Executives, Marketing Associates and District Sales Managers to maintain collections and manage risk within Company guidelines. The position is responsible for performing initial analysis on credit profiles of new customers, and making terms recommendations. The position is directly responsible for the investigation and collection of delinquent accounts.
- Performs regular review of assigned customers’ account status to ensure timely payment according to terms
- Manages credit hold policy; reviewing customer account status, payment performance, and sales collection action prior to approving/declining order release
- Provides regular communication with Marketing Associates, District Sales Managers and Account Executives on customer account status to maximize collection rate and timely resolution of discrepancies
- Researches and resolves account disputes, rejected / returned payments, skipped payments/invoices and corresponds with customers to reconcile payments and resolve past due balances
- Makes recommendations to department management on potential bad debt accounts according to company guidelines
- Performs regular review of customer files to manage risk and remain compliant with audit controls and company policy
Education and / or Experience:
- Associate Degree (A.A) or related quantitative background
- Minimum 1 year in credit/collections or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic financial analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft office and receivable management systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time