Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Company: Sysco Baraboo
Zip Code: 53913
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Sysco internship program is designed to provide vital information and practical professional advice to take with you well beyond the classroom. During the 10-week program, you will be involved in much more than the day-to-day operations of the company. As an intern, you will be exposed to relevant projects and challenges in a dynamic environment that will provide real world experiences of a Fortune 50 company. You’ll work with and be mentored by the brightest and best in the industry and receive valuable performance feedback from leaders. Various social activities provide networking opportunities for staff of all levels.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and / or Experience:
- Current student pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree/MBA with concentration in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Business Technology, Marketing, or business-related subject
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Develop an understanding of the Sysco approach, methodology and tools
- Identify various business issues and provide solutions via research
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanor
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at various levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Temp/Seasonal