Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Company: Buckhead Meat of Atlanta
Location: US-GA-College Park
Zip Code: 30337
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Ensures efficient packaging of meat products.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment,
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment.
- Seal containers or materials and hand tools.
- High School Diploma
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time