Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Company: Newport Meat Southern California
Zip Code: 92606
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Newport Meat Southern California
Brief Description of Job:
- Prepare and coordinate daily deposit
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid vendor invoices
- Process and close-out weekly vendor payments
- Assist in month end process
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Other tasks as requested
(Including ADA physical and educational requirements)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in clerical accounting
- Quick and accurate 10-key skills
- Computer proficiency, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Associate degree in business or accounting an advantage
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time