Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Pricing and Agreements Coordinator
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Northern New England
Zip Code: 04092
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Within the SAP environment, this position is responsible for input of customer/vendor agreements, research/correction of items listed on the Daily Sales Audit Report and contract compliance functions.
- Perform data input of the customer and vendor deviated billing agreements; ensures agreements requests are correctly completed and supported
- Input, when needed, customer related agreements
- Monitor Agreement appropriation accounts for gain and loss analysis and submits journal entries accordingly
- Review credit memorandums on deviated billing issues with affected parties
- Perform set up maintenance as required
- Assist, when requested, with review internal audits; conduct external audits when required
- Participate in training of associates
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years previous contract administration experience preferred
Education and / or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Self-starter that is detail oriented
- Strong data entry/typing skills required
- Strong computer knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook programs; MS Access experiences a plus
- Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions
- SAP agreement services knowledge
- SAP/Vistex system knowledge
- Business Objects experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time