Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst II, Functional - Telecom
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Telecommunication Analyst will work with Telecommunication Providers, Managed Services companies, Telecom Expense Management Companies, Billing, and internal teams. Coordinate and manage Telecommunication based projects with internal and external teams for Voice, Data, Wireless, and internet. Track and work with Telecommuting vendors on billing issues, track credits, and perform circuit provisioning task with multiple telecommunication providers.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Voice Services Manager in the area of Wireless and Wireline Telecommunication Services (voice & data), and Telecom Expense Management
- Lead both simple to complex projects start to finish with proper documentation as required (SOW’s & As build Visio diagrams)
- Maintain technical and complex aspects of the existing and proposed telecommunication services that reside with telecommunication providers
- Request quotes with telecommunication providers, place orders, & obtain internal approvals
- Validate billing is in alignment with telecommunication quotes from providers and Sysco Contracts
- Oversee and coordinate service implementations, with direct contractors, 3rd parties, and/or managed service providers
- Provide status reports, and maintain a broad spectrum of telecommunication business elements knowledge
- Coordinate Telecommunication moves, adds, changes, and disconnects for both voice and data with both internal and external resources across Sysco
- Coordinates Cellular based wireless services with carriers
- Conducts carrier based audits
- Provides support to the Enterprise for voice and data based services
- Partner and work with 3rd party teams and vendors
- Analyzes the needs of the users (via Remedy tickets or TEM), and provide recommendations
- May act as project manager. Establish and communicate common goals and direction for the project with your area of responsibility. Manage project schedules, costs, and telecommunication provider coordination
- Conduct user training as required
- Inventory Management of Sysco based phone numbers 1800’s, DID/DOD, and call detail usage Locally and enterprise wide (Example AT&T’s Route-IT)
- Manage and track E911 for a cloud based Voice Solution
- Place orders with Vendors, prepare change controls, Purchase Request, Produce BOM, order circuits, and MACD’s for both voice and data services
- Coordinate approvals for internal and external customers
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and maintains detailed order tracking of all telecommunication services
- Creates and maintains detailed project plans, scopes of work, diagrams, schedules, and other technical documentation that is circuit or services related for the enterprise
- Provide timely status updates to customers, project managers, teams, etc., and management.
- Understanding of WAN (MPLS), QOS, Voice, long distance, contracts, DID/DOD numbers, SIP Trunks, and Network service operations.
- Participate in the ongoing support and maintenance of existing telecommunication service infrastructure
- Oversee wireless services with carriers
- Work in an enterprise IT environment with specific tasks. Conduct regular compliance assessments of the enterprise telecommunication environment.
- Participate in design and strategy meetings
- Perform Audits on all levels with carries
- Work with various IT and business based groups.
- Perform problem resolution with telecommunication Vendors (AT&T, TWC, Century Link, Verizon, Etc.)
- Provide continuous research, assessment, recommendations, and implementation of new technologies as needed by the Sysco organization.
- Lead implementation efforts across the enterprise and insure that projects are executed per to design, within project timeframes, and budget.
- Conduct, research, and recommend solutions as it relates to capacity planning for the enterprise
- Develop operational knowledge of tools that support the enterprise both internal and vendor provided
- Additional duties as assigned by the Network Services Leadership Team.
Knowledge and Skills in the following areas:
- Cisco Enterprise implementations for WAN
- Wireless Services and features for cellular carriers
- Ordering processes of cellular based handsets
- Call and Circuit path design
- Understanding of Call Center Technologies as it related to Call paths
- Carrier based routing solutions (AT&T Route-IT)
- Evaluate CDR logs and prepare reports
- Telecommunication provider tools, billing, utilization, ordering, carrier portals, etc...
- Circuit ordering / RFC / 1800 Management / DID/DOD, etc...
- Maintain Documentation & Flow Process
- SIP Trunk routing & manipulations
- SIP Trunking technologies from Telecommunication providers.
- Understanding of QOS and is tagging parameters
- Good understanding of WAN operations in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in a large enterprise environments (> 300 sites)
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and dependable.
- Ability to apply a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of technical concepts, practices and procedures.
- Solid written and verbal communication.
- Must present exceptional leadership, problem solving, decision making, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a remote capacity.
- Ability to work in a team environment
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, with two or more year’s previous telecommunication experience preferred.
- Certifications in related areas
- Proven leadership skills both project and technical based
- History of Telecommunication interactions
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Provisioning knowledge of circuits for Data, and Voice
- SIP & PRI Trunking with Provides and other SIP based solutions
- Telecommunication Contract understanding and review capabilities
- Understanding of Voice Cloud Services knowledge
- CDR Solutions and knowledge
- Telecommunication Portal knowledge from Carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Level 3, etc...)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- Position may require travel to remote locations. Estimated travel 10%
- This position can be performed from the corporate facility or from a remote location
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position requires performing task from office and warehouse spaces including cold areas
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time