Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Mgr, Revenue Management
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
- This role will be focused on determining segment price strategies and designing processes, tools, measures and performance management routines. Specifically, this role will focus on the factors that build up to price, as well as discount factors, such as deals and incentives, which ultimately determine the net customer price. This role will be instrumental in building analytics to model changes to strategies as well as conducting pilot tests to validate the commercial impact. Additionally, this role will be responsible for summarizing analysis into action oriented recommendations and communicating to executive audiences. This role will collaborate with Sales, Merchandising, Finance and other teams to develop and implement solutions that drive enterprise wide profitability and growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategies, analytical tools, and processes that enable the organization to better use price as a strategic driver of business results across product categories and customer segments
- Perform statistical and analytic reviews to evaluate critical areas for improvement, including price setting and revenue optimization, pricing governance and compliance, and strategic alignment with channels, brands, and customer segment strategies
- Analyze existing price strategies and model potential changes to strategies to quantify sales and profitability impact to customer segments, brands, markets, and channels
- Use calculated value of improvements along with impacts to people and processes to develop business cases supporting new solutions
- Monitor adoption and impact of various price strategies and levers; communicate value created from implementation of pricing strategies
- Maintain an understanding of industry and customer segment trends, as well as regulatory updates, in order to recommend adjustments to price strategy
- Develop relationships with key team members in Sales, Merchandising, and Finance at both corporate and field locations who can provide insight into challenges and potential solutions
- Partner with Finance, BI, and IT to develop optimal metrics that measure pricing behavior and impact
- Ensure all solutions are pursued and implemented employing optimal change management practices
- Build a high-performing team of analysts and partner organizations to support and implement this work
- Provide day-to-day leadership to analysts in their work efforts and manage assigned projects to completion
- Ability to take a business question or problem and develop a structured framework for using data analytics to answer or solve problem
- Able to perform quantitative analysis of large data sets using appropriate analytical tools while navigating multiple, complex data environments
- Ability to translate complex data analysis into actionable business insights to support and drive decisions
- Must be able to think conceptually, strategically, and creatively with little oversight or direction (i.e. display thought leadership vs. simply “do” or execute something that was developed or directed by someone else)
- Intellectually curious, open to new ideas, hypothesis-driven, and fact-based
- Methodical, hands-on, and resourceful with a detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Able to distill complex ideas and approaches to their essence and present them in a simplified, yet compelling message to an executive audience
- Skilled at analyzing volumes of data, extracting key insights, and presenting a clear and compelling message backed by targeted data as appropriate
- Ability to adapt to different management, communication, and delivery styles (as needed) for different situations
- Expert knowledge at using Microsoft Power-point and its capabilities to build clear and effective support for presentations and discussions
- Relationship-Building and Interpersonal Skills
- Able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, partners, and colleagues across the enterprise
- Takes the initiative to suggest and implement ongoing improvements in own and others’ work
- Strong influencing skills, able to lead and drive results with and without formal authority
- Track record of building high performing teams and developing strong team members
- Planning, Organizing, and Execution Skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with competing timelines and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Solid team and project management skills to develop implementation plans and drive execution where appropriate
- Able to identify project risks and proactively work to mitigate them
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or other business related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 7 years professional experience in Pricing/Revenue Optimization/Economics/Finance or 5 years relevant experience in professional consulting services
- Proven capabilities involving pricing concepts, such as price elasticity, transaction profitability assessment, margin and revenue analysis, price band analysis, and price waterfall analysis or equivalent relevant experience in professional consulting services required
- 2+ years in of leadership experience required; experience building and leading high-performance teams preferred
- 2+ year experience leading large, cross-functional projects required
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Business Objects, SQL, or equivalent reporting tools required
- Wholesale food distribution or consumer packaged goods industry experience a significant advantage
- SAS and SAP system knowledge a plus but not required
- This position will be headquartered at the corporate facility in Houston, Texas
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Sysco offers excellent benefits including PPO Insurance, 401k Plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Product Purchase Discounts, and much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time