Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Night Warehouse Manager
Company: Sysco International Food Group, Inc.
Zip Code: 32209
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Ensures the organized flow of all inbound cases throughout the warehouse. Assists with the closing of outbound shift. Manages all warehouse day to day operations for night shift. Responsible for leading all warehouse team members. Responsible for maintaining warehouse cleanliness while ensuring warehouse is maintained in a safe and operational manner. Manages all warehouse productivity and operating expenses. Provides support and coverage to day shift outbound warehouse operations. Responsible for implementing and executing Sysco IFG’s Food Safety Policy. The schedule for this position will be Sunday through Thursday, 6pm until finish.
- Manages the execution of inbound cases within preferred operating times and expenses. Walks the warehouse to ensure all employees are following Preferred Work Methods and SOP’S. Oversees warehouse day to day operations. Handles warehouse cleanliness and warehouse food safety.
- Pre-plans for daily and weekly scheduled for inbound freight.
- Reviews daily productivity, manages overtime and calculates weekly hourly incentives.
- Participates in daily recap meeting with senior management to discuss operating issues or concerns.
- Assists day warehouse team as needed.
- Conducts interviews, progressive counseling, training, development and follow up meetings with staff.
- The schedule for this position will be Sunday through Thursday, 6pm until finish.
Education: Minimun Required:
HSD or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum Required:
5 years food distribution experience, including a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
Skills: Minimum Required:
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, strong communication skills, ability to lead others, detail oriented, and ability to use fax, copier, calculator, and cell phone required. Previous experience with AS400 preferred.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time